2023 will be a fascinating but challenging year for marketing.
Macroeconomic headwinds are colliding with rising customer expectations for better digital experiences. Martech stacks are consolidating under economic pressure. Yet at the same time, major innovations with generative AI, first-party/second-party data, ecosystem strategies, and fragmenting media channels are driving important changes to marketing’s digital capabilities.
On December 6 at 11am EST — 5pm CET and 8am PT — Frans Riemersma and I will give the most authoritative view of the current state of martech, the key trends that will define the industry in 2023, and recommendations for how to thrive in this hypercompetitive, tech-powered marketing environment.
- A deeper and more useful view of the 2022 Marketing Technology Landscape, now augmented by data intelligence from G2 and Clearbit
- Benchmarking insights from hundreds of martech stacks, helping you understand how you stack up against your peers
- Analysis of the most important trends that will shape martech capabilities in 2023
- Recommendations for how to effectively manage martech in this highly fluid environment
The culmination of the past 5 months of our martech research, this presentation is available to you free thanks to the generous support of our lovely sponsors SAS, Uptempo, Calendly, Goldcast, G2, and Clearbit.
Augmenting the Martech Landscape Dataset
One of the complaints we’ve heard for years is that the martech landscape is… well, hard to find the signal in the noise.
With this event on December 6, that’s going to change.
In a new collaboration between us, G2, and Clearbit, we have augmented the martech landscape dataset with company profile data from Clearbit and software ratings data from G2. This opens up a number of really interesting dimensions by which to analyze the martech universe:
- Which products and categories are most highly rated?
- How long have vendors and their category average been around?
- Which vendors are the largest? Which categories have the most employees?
- How does the number of vendors in a category affect those statistics?
- How does the popularity of products in martech stacks affect them?
We’ll be able to share the answers to these questions and many more when you join us for Martech for 2023: The (Really) Big Picture on December 6 — register for free now.
And if you think that sounds cool, we’ll have a really special surprise for you to unveil that day. See you then!