Forbes China, the Chinese-language version of Forbes, will host the 4th U.S.-China Business Discussion board on August 9, 2022 (August 10, 2022 in China) in New York. The forum’s topic this 12 months is “New Paths Forward.”
Leaders in commerce and govt will investigate how the world’s two largest economies are navigating improvements in the romance and in search of new paths forward.
Individuals include (in alphabetical order):
* Craig Allen, President, US-China Enterprise Council
* Nicholas Burns, U.S. Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China
* Lu Cao, Managing Director, World wide Corporate Bank, Company & Investment decision Lender, J.P. Morgan
* Qin Gang, China Ambassador to the United States
* Wei Hu, Chairman, China Basic Chamber of Commerce – United states of america
* Ken Jarrett, Senior Advisor, Albright Stonebridge Group
* Yue-Sai Kan, Co-Chair, China Institute
* Abby Li, Director of Company Interaction and Investigate, CGCC
* Audrey Li, Taking care of Director, BYD The united states
* Dr. Bob Li, Doctor Ambassador to China and Asia-Pacific, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Middle
* Stephen A. Orlins, President, The Nationwide Committee on United States-China Relations
* John Quelch is Dean of the College of Small business Administration at the College of Miami
* Sean Stein, Chairman, the American Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai
* James Shih, Head of Worldwide Tasks & Lawful, SEMCORP Group
* George Wang, Vice Chairman, Zhonglu Group
I’ll be web hosting.
The hybrid, invitation-only celebration will start off on Tuesday, August 9, at 6:30 p.m. ET in the U.S. and on Wednesday, August 10, at 6:30 a.m. in China.
For info, speak to [email protected]