PS Business enterprise Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares shut these days at 1.6% underneath its 52 week significant of $189.83, supplying the enterprise a marketplace cap of $5B. The inventory is at the moment up 1.7% 12 months-to-date, up 29.8% around the previous 12 months, and up 80.1% around the past five decades. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Regular fell 3.8%, and the S&P 500 fell 5.2%.
Buying and selling Activity
- Investing quantity this 7 days was 26.2% decreased than the 20-working day common.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the all round current market stands at .6.
- The Relative Energy Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-subsequent momentum indicator, indicates a downward development.
- The inventory closed down below its Bollinger band, indicating it may perhaps be oversold.
Marketplace Comparative Functionality
- The firm’s share price tag is the exact same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-12 months foundation, and beats it on a 5-year foundation
- The company’s share rate is the very same as the Dow Jones Industrial Common , beats it on a 1-calendar year basis, and beats it on a 5-12 months foundation
- The enterprise share price tag is the identical as the general performance of its peers in the Financials marketplace sector , beats it on a 1-12 months basis, and beats it on a 5 year foundation
Per Team Comparative Efficiency
- The company’s inventory value general performance yr-to-date beats the peer ordinary by 165.3%
- The firm’s inventory price tag functionality about the earlier 12 months beats the peer regular by -333.2%
- The company’s rate-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s share rate to its earnings for every share, is 6426.2% increased than the common peer.
The sights and views expressed herein are the sights and thoughts of the author and do not always replicate people of Nasdaq, Inc.